Prepaid MasterCard Card Tutorial
- When selecting your four digit code (PIN), do not use any number that is easily predictable.
- Memorize your PIN and never share it with anyone, do not write it down.
- Shop with merchants you know and trust.
- Regularly review your account reports to verify your Prepaid MasterCard Card transactions. Contact
ProPay immediately if you identify any discrepancies at (800) 365-7816 at any time.
- Make sure any Internet purchase activity you engage in is secured with
encryption to protect your account information. Look for "secure transaction" symbols.
- Do not send your card number through e-mail, as it may not be secure.
- Always be sure to log off from any site after you make a purchase with
your card number. If you cannot log off, shut down your browser to prevent
unauthorized access to your Prepaid MasterCard Card information.
- Observe your surroundings before using an ATM. If the machine is obstructed
from view or poorly lit, visit another ATM.
- Take a friend with you — especially at night.
- Have your card out and ready to use.
- Shield the screen and keyboard so anyone waiting to use the ATM cannot
see you enter your PIN or transaction amount.
- Put your cash, card and receipt away immediately. Count your money later,
and always keep your receipt.
- Take your receipt. The transaction amount will be automatically deducted
from your ProPay Account.
- Do not leave your car unlocked or engine running when you get out to use
- When using a drive-up ATM, make sure all passenger car doors are locked
and windows are up.
- While many ATM's are available 24 hours a day, some may be open only during
local business hours. To be on the safe side, plan your withdrawals ahead